Are you interested in supporting the Erlestoke Manor Fund further and helping to support the operation of 7812 Erlestoke Manor and 7802 Bradley Manor for future generations?
– If so, membership of the EMF is open to anyone over 16 subscribing to a minimum holding of £50.00. The Fund welcomes all levels of support and encourages involvement from its shareholders through:
- Shareholders meetings and events, including driving experience and special trains.
- Participation in regular working parties on the locomotives.
- Publishing members’ articles and photographs in our regular newsletters.
- Other fund-raising activities.
The EMF is strongly affiliated to and supportive of the Severn Valley Railway through referendum mandate, shareholder cross-section and SVR involvement of the trustees and other shareholders.
The EMF is a Community Benefit Society governed by a constitution and is comprised of like-minded shareholders from diverse backgrounds with the aim of keeping its locos in active service for as long as possible. Since 2018 the Fund has been registered as a charity for tax purposes so is entitled to claim Gift Aid on contributions from UK taxpayers, further increasing the value from members and supporters.
The Fund’s two locomotives rely on continuing active support and new and existing shareholders are invited to consider buying shares, either through a regular monthly payment or by lump sum. All funds raised by the Fund, whether by share subscription or sales in the shop at Bewdley, directly supports costs incurred in maintaining and overhauling the locomotives. Working members’ time and practical support for the locomotives is given freely and voluntarily.
Becoming a shareholder and member of the Erlestoke Manor Fund can easily be done through any of the options below:
- A regular or single payment using the Fund’s secure PayPal facility:
- For standing order or cheque subscriptions, by completing and returning our Share Application Form
Do consider joining us today – you will be most welcome!